Posted by: passagetoitaly | November 14, 2009

Writing a Letter to Your Comune Update

Filename: j0413460.wmfToday, while reviewing the form I need to send into the Italian consulate, my ex told me it stated that I needed to send a certificato di cittadinanza storico, a certificate of historical citizenship, OR you must provide a copy of an old Italian passport (obviously for people who are not applying so far back in their family tree like I am).

So, if you are currently in the works of writing to your comune, don’t forget to add in that you would like a stamped copy of the certificato di cittadinanza storico.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: